The Path up Which We Have Come
Let’s sit down, now, to catch our breath. We have come a long way up our path home; the whole world looks different to us now. Yet there is still a ways to go, rough and violent places ahead.
We must secure for ourselves the wonderful things we have learned.
1. Remove everything except God and what He wants. God wants me, conformed to the image of His dear Son. Everything else that exists, exists only for that purpose. The Father and the Son making Their home in me; Their person in my person IS my HOME, and nothing else.
2. Christ is my life; I have no other life.
3. I am created to contain all the fullness of God, to release God in a river of life that brings life and healing to all creation, and to cast down every voice that would challenge the Word God speaks.
4. I cannot define man, who we are, by the definitions of the world or the serpent, but only by God’s purpose.
5. I am conceived by the genes of God, the Word God speaks, coming into perfect union with the genes of man, the faith of Christ in me.
6. The blood, the cross, and the resurrection of Jesus Christ are complete and absolute; they must be fulfilled in all fullness in this earth.
7. My calling is to cast the curse off this earth by casting every element of accusation and condemnation off of myself.
8. God is preparing me to fulfill my calling by changing the way I think.
9. God is preparing me to fulfill my calling through the love relationship in which I walk with other members of His body.
10. God is preparing me to fulfill my calling by cleansing from my outer person every particle of dross.
11. Christ fills my heart; He is the only thing I can see when I look at myself.
12. I highly regard God and trust Him utterly to do in me ALL that He says He will do.
Look at me, God. I belong to You.
Do in me everything You are speaking.
In that day you shall know that I am
in the Father
and you in Me and I in you.